SSC Admit Card 2014 – CGL (Tier I) Exam 2014 Call Letter
Click here to Download CGL (Tier I) Exam 2014 Call Letter
Click here to Download Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Document Verification Call Letter
SSC Admit Card 2014 –
CGL (Tier I) Exam 2014 Call Letter: Staff Selection Commission North Eastern
Region (SSCNER) has recently released admit card for attending the Combined
Graduate Level (Tier I) Examination 2014. The candidates who have applied for
this examination can download their call letter from the link given below…
Click here to Download CGL (Tier I) Exam 2014 Call Letter
SSCNWR Admit Card 2014 – Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical)
Document Verification Call Letter: Staff Selection Commission North Western
Region (SSCNWR) has issued call letter for attending the document verification
process for the posts of Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical). Document
Verification will be held from 29-09-2014 to 01-10-2014. Candidates who are
shortlisted for document verification can download their call letter from the
link given below…
Click here to Download Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical)
Document Verification Call Letter
SSCNR Admit Card 2014 – SI in Delhi Police, CAPF & ASI
in CISF (PET, Medical) Exam 2014 Call Letter: Staff Selection Commission
Northern Region (SSCNR) has issued admit card for attending the Physical
Endurance Test (PET) and Medical Examination (ME) for the posts of Sub
Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs & Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF.
Candidates who are shortlisted for PET and Medical Examination can download
their call letter from the link given below…
No comments:
Post a Comment